This Mesquite Trail saddle from High Horse addle has only been riden in several times; is in excellent condition.
- The Mesquite Trail take a minimalist approach with a pared down skirt style and light weight stirrup leathers.
- Antique rope edge conchos and floral tooling lend a traditional western look.
- Black grainout double padded seat for all-day comfort.
- Six sets of clip and dees with saddle strings and crupper dee provide a place to tie all your gear.
- The Adjustable Position In-Skirt rigging lets the rider chose the best rigging position for their horse.
- Ralide® trees to ensure strength and durability.
- High Horse saddles carry a 10-year tree warranty and one-year workmanship warranty.
- 16 seat
- Wide tree
- Round skirt
- Color: Tobac
- Price new is $1265.00 This is a great saddle at a great price!
- All pictures are of the actual saddle we are offering for sale.
- THIS ONE WON'T LAST LONG!