Tucker Saddles: known for comfort and performance. This High Plains is part of the revised Classics line has the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker with a revitalized design.
- Adjustable position close contact in-skirt rigging is standard and lets you choose from 3 rigging positions to best suit your horse.
- Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear.
- The revised patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat has been trail tested and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort.
- Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle
- Perfect combination of wider swells with the deep, 5 cantle for back support.
- Western fenders with EBS, Ergobalance, leather laced stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding.
- Three sets of saddle strings for tying gear.
- Double breast collar dees for proper breast collar placement.
- Cantle: 5
- Horn Height: 3″
- Skirt: 24″ Full