- Women's Casual Wear
- Women's Jeans
- Women's Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Women's Outerwear and Winterwear
- Women's Dresses and Skirts
- Women's English Apparel
- Breeches, Jodphurs, Riding Tights
- Women's English Shirts, Tops & Jackets
- Women's Western Show Apparel
- Shirts, Jackets, Vests
- Show Chaps & Show Pants
- Women's Belts
- Bargain Basement
MXC0008 Twisted X Men’s Mossy Oak Slip-On Driving Moc with CellStretch
The Men’s Mossy Oak® Casual Slip-On Driving Moc with CellStretch® is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo and full-grain leathers.
- Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology.
- Slip-on Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces.
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and premium full-grain leather, provides increased durability.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Integrated rice husk outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, reducing the overall rubber content.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.