Give Cancer the Boot - Durango Women's Pink Western Boot! Rocky Brands Inc./Durango will donate $2 for each pair of Durango Women's Pink Western Boots (RD3557) sold, up to $35,000 annually, to the Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund.
- Dark brown and bright pink in full-grain leather.
- Pink shaft is adorned with embellishments and white stitching
- Each pull tab features a pink ribbon.
- Contoured, removable footbed provides cushioning and ventilation.
- Additional comfort comes from the Cushion Flex insole and molded EVA midsole.
- A tempered steel shank gives supports your foot.
- 10-inch boot
- Double-row welt stitch
- 1 1/2-inch Rocker heel
- Square toe.
- Dual-density rubber outsoles are translucent to display a pink ribbon graphic.
In 1998, Stefanie Spielman was diagnosed with breast cancer at the young age of 30. At the time, her husband, Chris, was an NFL football player. Stefanie and Chris realized they could use their unique situation to do more, so they created the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research. Knowing treatment can create more than physical demands, they also started the Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund to provide assistance to breast cancer patients and their families who may be experiencing financial challenges associated with treatment. To learn more about these funds, please visit www.spielmanfund.com .