- Women's Casual Wear
- Women's Jeans
- Women's Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Women's Outerwear and Winterwear
- Women's Dresses and Skirts
- Women's English Apparel
- Breeches, Jodphurs, Riding Tights
- Women's English Shirts, Tops & Jackets
- Women's Western Show Apparel
- Shirts, Jackets, Vests
- Show Chaps & Show Pants
- Women's Belts
- Bargain Basement
10-0340 Toklat Blocker Tie Ring II - Chrome
The Blocker Tie Ring has changed the way people tie their horses, providing a safe, humane way to tie your horse.
- Designed to be a support system rather than a restraint system, the Tie Ring allows a horse to pull slack in the lead rope when he panics or falls.
- This releases pressure and the source of pain or panic, dramatically reducing the threat of injury to you and your horse.
- Now the next generation of tie ring, the Blocker Tie Ring II with Mag-Loc, improves upon the original.
- The Mag-Loc feature holds the tongue in place, making the tie ring more stable so it can be mounted at any height.
- In addition to cross ties, single ties, grooming and tack areas, trailers, high lines and picket lines, you can now mount the Tie Ring II on hitch rails.
- The stays on either side of the tongue prevent the tongue from sliding around the ring so your horse can safely pull slack from any angle.
- The new specially designed Quick Snap makes the Tie Ring II even easier to move from location to location.
- You can take your horse away from home knowing he can be safely tied just about anywhere.
- The Blocker Tie Ring II--simply the safest way to tie your horse.