- Women's Casual Wear
- Women's Jeans
- Women's Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Women's Outerwear and Winterwear
- Women's Dresses and Skirts
- Women's English Apparel
- Breeches, Jodphurs, Riding Tights
- Women's English Shirts, Tops & Jackets
- Women's Western Show Apparel
- Shirts, Jackets, Vests
- Show Chaps & Show Pants
- Women's Belts
- Bargain Basement
DP69681 Men's Dan Post Albuquerque Western Cowboy Boot - Distressed Tan
Dan Post Albiquerque Boots - Distressed Tan
- All Over Tan Distressed Waterproof Leather.
- 12" Height.
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane.
- Cambelle II Moisture Wicking Lining Treated with Agion Antimicrobial.
- Removable Moisture Wicking Agion Treated Insole.
- Mini-Lug Traction Outsole.
- Round Toe.
- Cowboy Heel.
- Care Instructions:1) Remove dust and dirt with a soft brush or cloth. 2) While these leathers have additional oils added to them in the tanning process, in time, these oils with start to disappear. Applying heavy coats of conditioner, or products such as mink oil will help these leathers withstand the heavy abuse they were intended for. 3) Since these leathers are the most likely to become soaked in water, be sure to clean and oil them as quickly as possible. Allow them to dry naturally and never under an artificial heat source.