- Women's Casual Wear
- Women's Jeans
- Women's Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Women's Outerwear and Winterwear
- Women's Dresses and Skirts
- Women's English Apparel
- Breeches, Jodphurs, Riding Tights
- Women's English Shirts, Tops & Jackets
- Women's Western Show Apparel
- Shirts, Jackets, Vests
- Show Chaps & Show Pants
- Women's Belts
- Bargain Basement
PCWC Professional's Choice Mohair Western Cinch
Professional's Choice Mohair Western Cinch
- Made of 100% mohair
- Hand woven
- All-natural fibers are soft, strong and have natural elasticity, allowing your horse to breathe easily.
- Rugged stainless steel center D-rings are reinforced to ensure a longer life and wont rust.
- Stainless steel roller buckle makes cinching easy.
- Due to the natural fiber of this item, it will initially be smaller than sized, but will stretch to fit correct sizing upon usage.
- Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your cinch at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your cinch for signs of wear and tear, and replace immediately if any issues are detected.