- Women's Casual Wear
- Women's Jeans
- Women's Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Women's Outerwear and Winterwear
- Women's Dresses and Skirts
- Women's English Apparel
- Breeches, Jodphurs, Riding Tights
- Women's English Shirts, Tops & Jackets
- Women's Western Show Apparel
- Shirts, Jackets, Vests
- Show Chaps & Show Pants
- Women's Belts
- Bargain Basement
WZX0001 Twisted X Women’s Zero-X Grey & White Comfort Shoe
The Women’s Zero-X™ collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. The Zero-X™ collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. The Zero-X™ collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
- ecoTWX® material upper. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability
- 100% bamboo laces
- Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts.
- Made without glue, thereby eliminating harsh chemical adhesives.
- Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear shoe as a slip-on or lace up.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for sustained comfort.
- Molded, low-to-the-ground comfort outsole. Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.